Friday, December 12, 2008

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST !

I must thank our President Dr. V. Seetharaman & IMA Managing Committee for entrusting “ Image” of Mulund IMA to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you who responded to my appeal & contributed articles – a last minute job in producing an already delayed edition of ‘Image’.

Besides every man is a woman – in my case it is my wife Rashmi who helped me out tremendously, with time available at a premium. Kindly note, I have not used the term “successful man” – whether I / WE have been successful or not will depend on your feedback, response for the future editions of Image. Till then Good Bye & Best Wishes for a healthy dose of Work, Wealth & Wisdom. See you in New Year with renewed enthusiasm for life & purposeful living.
Dr. Hemant Agrawal
M.S.Orth., F.R.C.S., M.Ch. Orth (Eng)

No comments: